Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who is your role model?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?

Try it without looking at the answers..... .

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.. ..)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ............ ..



Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Robert Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Jerry Springer

4. Barack Obama

5. Bill Gates

6. Mahatma Gandhi

7. Tony Blair

8. Eddie Murphy

9. Karen Iron Msiska (Me)

10. Abraham Lincoln

I know I just have that effect on people. That is why in 2019 I am contesting as Member of Parliament (MP) for Rumphi North and in 2024 I am contesting as President of the Republic of Malawi.

Iron Woyeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment